Friday, May 28, 2010

Been a while...U/S #2

Have not had the urge to blog or update…Really odd for me.

A few things have happened in the last few weeks. Today I am 7 weeks 5 days along. We had our 2nd U/S on Wed, watching that heart flicker away was the most breath taking thing I have ever seen. The bean actually looks more and more like a bean as time goes on.

We have one more U/S in two weeks, and then the next one will be for our IPS testing…For the friends that read this, what should I expect?

The morning sickness seems to have left *knock on wood* – woohoo – that week was horrible :( The acne though really likes to stick around LOL…Hoping that goes away after the three month mark too. I always thought I would embrace morning sickness and be happy to feel like crap because at least I am pregnant – not so much. I realized I should not have judged until you are in that position. I tried to keep a smile on my face but it is hard when you feel like crap 24/7…But I know I am blessed…just kept telling myself that this is a good thing. Apparently a study done by the Sick Kids Hospital in TO did a study, the more morning sickness you have the smarter the baby :)

2 comments:

  1. what is the IPS testing, wow it has been awhile for me that I don't remember what that was, remind me and I will tell you what to expect lol! Oh the acne, I hated that! Glad your MS is gone woohoo!

    Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well darling Davin was the worst for my sickness so you will have to draw your own conclusions on that LOL

    ReplyDelete