Friday, May 14, 2010

Life had other plans for us...

So two weeks ago Saturday I had a feeling that I could be pregnant...That is the 1st time in over a year that I have thought that. I figured since we were going to a friends house for a night of drinking and taking a taxi home, I thought, what the hey, I am late, I should test. I used the last test in my Costco club pack, and much to my amazment...

Photobucket

I cried out for Aaron who was still in bed because we were both going to work that morning, and I got up early to test. We both shared a moment that I will never forget - 3 years and we finally saw TWO pink lines. We both had a short kiss and OMG we are going to be parents moment and went off to work...I was in a daze of happiness that day, as was Aaron. We kind of wanted to get a bottle of champange to toast, but thought that might be a bad idea ;)

So fast forward to today...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are in such amazment of our miracle...life could not be better :)

More updates to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics Megan!!!! I cant wait to watch your belly grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! Is it true??? Is it really true???

    I cried for you guys when I read this. I am SO happy for you guys. I never believed that it wouldn't happen for you. Amazing! Call me - I need to hear all about it.

    I don't even know what to say. I just want to hug both of you. SUCH wonderful, fantastic news!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete