Tuesday, December 21, 2010

37 Weeks 2 days....and...

I feel huge J

 

Sleeping is becoming more difficult…and painful…so are the braxton hicks contractions.  They are now accompanied with pressure and pain…still all worth it.

 

I am starting to get nervous of the whole labour and delivery part…I wasn’t before but I guess because it is coming closer and really could be any day, as I am full term now.

 

They had a shower for us at work last Friday.  We got a wonderful 4 in 1 Fisher Price swing/highchair/infant seat/toddler seat.  We LOVE the colours, so modern.  We got it all set up.  Everything in fact is all set up and ready for baby A to make an appearance.

 

I had my OB appt yesterday, baby is in the perfect position, ready to go according to the OB.  He offered to get things “stirred up” for me next Friday at my appt, but I want things to happen naturally and the baby to pick his/hers birthday…

 

I am concerned that Dad is out of town in LA Jan 4- 5…Nothing he can do to change it…so I will be taking is super easy those days LOL

 

This Friday is my last day of work – WOOHOO!! I never thought we would be in this position…not in my wildest dreams…

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for everything. No need to worry about ththe whole labour thing....hormones are powerful and they set you into a very focused zone....they basically get your body to do what it needs to do....you will not recognize yourself ;) All will OK!

    ReplyDelete