Monday, December 13, 2010

I am blaming the hormones...

I am taking things to seriously these days.  I just find myself upset or very emotional lately.

 

Here is a situation – I was walking by a girl at work and she said “are you sure you are not having twins, you are huge”

Yes, I am sure.  I have had 8 U/S’s to date, I am sure someone would have told me this!!!!  I am not huge, I am all baby…I have not gained anywhere else.  Normally these comments would not bother me, but today they have…and late last week it started.  I am blaming the hormones.

 

I am also sooooo tired of my words being stretched into something I did not say or even mean.  I am still trying to figure out how “be careful” turned into a huge thing...

 

I should be used to people giving opinions, given what happened with our wedding the disaster that was created…and comments that are/were made, I normally just brush off…but like I said above, the hormones are getting to me…I know I am not perfect, and I will make mistakes, but I will do what I feel is best for my baby and family…I know people are just trying to help, but for some reason I am taking it the wrong way…and once again, I blame the hormones.

 

I needed to vent and this is the only way I could find to express my feelings these days.

 

Onto good news, we finally (I think) settled on a middle name if the baby is a girl LOL…

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hormones plus fatigue will bring you to a place you've never been..... blame the hormones....I know I would :)

    yay on finding a middle name :)

    K

    ReplyDelete