Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dr's Appt and firsts

Wednesday January 26th Addison went to her first restaurant with Grama and Daddy and I. We went to Montana's in Milton.

She had her first explosive diaper in Walmart - and I mean it was all up her back...and of course, in her Tommy Hilfiger Onesie lol

She is now 9 lbs 3.5 ozs as well...
Almost 2 whole pounds in 4 weeks - DR says she is right on track :)

Happy baby, happy mommy!!

Now I need a nap - last night was rough!!
Megan, Aaron and Addison - Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

  1. I am thinkin that's why Tommy Hilfiger onesies are unneccesary! Anything is good enough for a baby to have explosive poops in!

    HA HA! Glad you are enjoying the ups and downs of mommyhood.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Got to love Grama :)I would not buy Tommy onesies...outfits yes...she looks so sweet in them, poopless ones lol

    ReplyDelete