Monday, January 24, 2011

One month old...

Tomorrow Addison will be one month old. Where has the time gone...my princess has gained at least a pound and a half (and that was 2 weeks ago) - she will be weighed again this Wednesday at her third doctors appointment.

Wonderful facts about the last month:
*she is sleeping 3-4 hours straight (usually) at night
*Breast feeding exclusively
*Tried a Playtex bottle of breast milk, took to that well
*started having gas in the last week, Gripe water seems to help
*Smiles when you talk and coo to her, best feeling ever
*Loves being naked and getting changed into new clothes
*Likes to pee and or poop when you are in the middle of putting a new diaper under her bum lol...we are keeping huggies in business (diapers and disposable leak proof change pads)
*Loves sleeping on her Daddy's chest...
*Daddy and Mommy are so in love, soon as Daddy gets home he spends all his time with Addison.
*First sleep over at Grama and Grampa's
*Toots as loud as an adult, always good for a laugh
*grunts and groans on a daily basis lol
*Beautiful blue eyes, and still has a red tint to her hair - yay!!
*Printed off 194 pictures for her album
*Gave her a bath by myself

The last month has been the best month of our lives and were looking forward to the next month and Spring coming. I have been documenting all our firsts on her calendar and in her baby book...

I will update more often...I don't see a lot of comments, so I am not sure if there are a lot of readers either.
Megan, Aaron and Addison - Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

3 comments:

  1. Keep writing! I am always looking for updates. Even if I don't comment all the time, I still enjoy reading your updates.

    Love,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read lol! Keep it up, love to hear your thoughts now that you have your amazing baby girl!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete