Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6 weeks old...

I can't believe our little girl is 6 weeks old already...where has the time gone???

I am sitting here looking at her and I could be biased but she is the most beautiful little miracle ever...my little princess :)

Yesterday I fell even more in love with our little miracle, if that was even possible. We were playing on her baby Einstein play mat and her reactions to the lights and my talking were just phenomenal...she was all smiles and she even is trying to talk/laugh...best moment :)

Addison's first summer family vacation is booked for the last week of July. We are going to Tobermory. we are going with Grama and Grampa in their RV...we are very excited :)

We have an appointment on Thursday night to start an RESP and get life insurance for Addison.

This being Addison's first Valentines day we have cards for Daddy and Grama and Grampa :) I am also hoping to get to Glazed Expressions in downtown Georgetown to get her hand/foot prints on a ceramic plate for Daddy and Grama and Grampa...

Well she is snoozing on my chest - her favourite place - so I am going to enjoy this moment...

XO Everyone :)
Megan, Aaron and Addison - Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

  1. Could you imagine, if you lived in the US, you would be back at work this week :S American mat leave is a joke! I can't believe its been 6 weeks already! She's such a cutie pie :) <3 Jill

    ReplyDelete