Friday, August 6, 2010

Glad to be back

Feels like I have not blogged in forever. Lots has happened…

We went for a week vacation in the RV to Kincardine…had a wonderful time…relaxed and enjoyed the beach! Pictures are on Facebook…
On Wednesday august 4th I went to the OB at Credit Valley, and I really liked him and the practice so we have chose to stick with Credit Valley. The baby kicked the Doppler again, I can’t wait to finally feel the baby move – I have been feeling flutters, more so last week because I was off and relaxing and being at work I am really busy, so I might not feel it as easy.
We have our last u/s, providing everything is going well, on August 16th. Aaron will be coming to that :)

Just found out that apparently Aaron’s “mother” found out we are pregnant – this should be interesting…only a select few in his family knew…and apparently she found out at a party down the street from us…She does not have any friends and we only speak to 2 people on our street, and I know it would not be them telling her…Her loss, not ours…

1 comment:

  1. oh sounds so good! Exciting to hear that HB again! So last u/s at the clinic on the 16th, then the rest with credit valley? I think you made an excellent choice with credit valley, I have only heard good things, you must feel better having made a decision, what was on FB about making a decision on monday? What was the HB, you know I am keeping track lol! Wow to Aarons mom!

    ReplyDelete