Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LONG u/s and legal guardians

Our 19 week U/S went very well. The U/S tech said we have nothing to worry about the sex of the baby was showing, and asked us if we wanted to know, we said no…we behaved ourselves, I thought we would give in…but that is our last u/s so the temptation is gone now…

The U/S took 1.5 hours, she said we have a very active baby, the baby would not stop moving, she was casing it around my tummy with the u/s wand LOL…she put gel on the wand about 8-10 times!!!
Aaron was sitting in the waiting room freaking out, poor Daddy, he thought something was wrong, I did not know the appt would take that long!!

When Aaron came in the room she showed us our very active baby…I felt a few more kicks as well during the u/s

I am feeling more and more kicks as the time goes on, and I am loving it!

I keep getting Aaron to feel and I *think* he felt it…but I am not 100% sure.

Onto other news, I have contacted a lawyer to put it in place that the baby’s legal guardian will be my parents. In case something happens to Aaron and I together, the baby will live with my parents, and we are having it written up that Aaron’s *parents* can’t step in and claim rights.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for the kicks and the u/s! Are you sure your OB won't request one between 32 and 34 weeks.... :p
    Hugs.
    Still so over the moon for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! an hour and a half!?! That's a super long time, lol. No wonder Aaron was freaking out... The mega kicks (that felt like kicks) happened for me just as I began the 5 month mark and Gary felt those too. They were really hard to miss/ignore at that point. Coolest thing ever ;) Extra happy for you guys!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a successful u/s---I can't wait just to get to our first one! haha and similar to you--we do not want to know the sex of the baby so we are hoping temptation doesn't get the best of us!!!
    All the best
    Clare

    ReplyDelete