Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September already??

Feels like it was just May 1st and I got my BFP after over 30 failed cycles...I can't believe that it is Sept already. January will be here before we know it, and we will finally meet our little miracle and find out if the little bean that loves to dance in my belly is a boy or a girl...

Nothing huge to report...the ob uped my due date to Jan 9th, but bean will come when he/she is ready. The heart beat was 155 on my last OB appt on Monday. After my next OB in 4 weeks we go to bi-weekly appts...time goes by too quickly.

I have two good friends that have been TTC for quite a while, and I wanted to send out a note saying you both are in my thoughts daily, and I hope your BFP's are around the corner...thinking of you two girls always...

No comments:

Post a Comment