Monday, December 5, 2011

First Birthday Party

It is a day we both thought we might never get - our babies first birthday!!
We chose to do Addison's party in the beginning of December because of her birthday being on Christmas, so that way everyone could come and enjoy.  It was a wonderful day.  Addison loves Mickey Mouse club house, so of course that was our theme!! 
My parents took her for the day on Saturday so we could clean and decorate the house!  Her reaction to Mickey Mouse everywhere in her house was priceless!  She was so excited!

One of our long time friends, Michelle, went above and beyond, and made Addison a blanket, with our family jeans (mine, Daddy's, Grama and Grampas), and flannel patches, and she even photographed Addison's party! 
Michelle, I can not even put into words how special this was to us, and each time I think of your card, it makes me get tears in my eyes...thank you for everything, and you are so very special to our family.  We love you.

The party was a hit, and everyone seemed to have such a good time!  Addison didn't like the cake, I swear she isn't my child, and she only touched the icing.

As for her belly issues, they are not getting any better, today we started the fish oils and I am keeping a close eye on her for reactions, and I am praying that she gets some relief, because these 5 am mornings are hard on both of us, as she is in pain...and tired the whole day.  I just hope she will be able to have a BM and not be in pain...the gluten free diet is going well, she even eats the goat cheese *gags* LOL

Well today is the last swimming lesson, and monkey is sleeping right now...so I should get her up soon and dressed!!

I will post tons more pics of her bday soon

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment