Thursday, December 15, 2011

I can't believe it sometimes

That I have my miracle, that I wanted for so long.  I can't believe she will be one in 10 days!  I can't believe my mat leave is almost over.  I can't believe she is ours. 

I really do not want to go back to work, leave her for a few days a week.  It breaks my heart, but I know I have to.  It is only 2-3 days a week, really how hard can it be? VERY HARD!  We are in a great routine, and I am here for her every need.  This past week I am trying to wean her of the 9ish boob and replace it with a bottle of rice milk.  Some days are better than others, others I just want to give her the boob because I know that is what she wants and needs...but I wont help the situation if I do.  It should be easier knowing she is going to my Mom's, but either way, I have to leave her, and it sucks!!!

I will post some professional pics of her 1st birthday party soon...she is cutting teeth 7 & 8!!!  Addison is also trying soooo hard to walk.

Grama and Grampa are leaving for Jamaica tomorrow morning at 5 AM!!  First time alone in over 35 years, some people take trips yearly, not my parents, they chose a different life style...and I am so happy for them!  They deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment