Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Heard the most amazing sound today...

Our baby's heartbeat :)
Had my first meeting with our OB. She works out of our clinic, but also has her own clinic in Milton. She was so nice, and went over everything with me. She did not make me feel bad about my panic disorder either, which comforted me. I think I will switch to her, and maybe change the hospital we will give birth in. We were thinking Credit Valley, but I really like this OB and she practices out of Milton. I will discuss with Aaron tonight.

After our chat she said "Lets go hear your baby's heart beat"...soon as she picked it up, I had tears running down my cheeks. I felt pregnant again, I haven't the last few days...but she said everything is perfect.

She said I should only gain between 20-25 pounds and I agree. I am going to join a prenatal yoga class and continue our nightly walks :)

Well, I am off to do laundry and maybe sneak in a nap before Aaron gets home :)

Sooooo glad to hear the baby today :) It was a moment I will never forget...LOL...it was in the same room I had our IUI's done in.

4 comments:

  1. OMG Megan that is so awesome! I know how amazing it feels to hear the HB, that little assurance goes a long way, ya to feeling pregnant again lol! I am so happy for you both, so good about the OB, that is so important to really like and have a connection with your OB! Milton is an amazing hospital, it's a high risk hops. as well! woohoo to prenatal yoga, I did it with Hailey, I loved it, very relaxing! I want to hear baby lol! So what was the HB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!! It makes it so much better to have that reassurance once and awhile. I love that sound :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news!!! So happy for you sweetie. Be sure no matter what that you have 100% confidence in your OB...that is the most important - so if it clicked with her and she can take you on as a patient at her clinic - make the switch...you won't regret it.
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!

    Love you guys!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete