Thursday, June 10, 2010

Only here from now on

As most of you know, I belong to a site that is near and dear to my heart.

I feel I can no longer blog there about my miracle pregnancy, so I will only be blogging here.

Yesterday there was a blow up on the boards, a rude person thinks pregnant people do not belong on the site because it is not called pregnancy.ca. So to avoid all stress, I am only blogging here from now on. It really hurt me because I have done nothing but support everyone on that board, and I have made such amazing friendships because of IVF.ca...it is too bad one rotten apple spoils it for many. Really sad how IF can turn a person.

AFM - Feeling much better - still not 100% at night, but it is so worth it.

I am usually in mat clothes now :) So exciting!!

Mom has gone wild buying baby stuff...I have a feeling she has a new hobby now LOL

Anyways...hope you all continue to follow me here.

6 comments:

  1. I will always follow your blog! Try not to let the others bother you! Rub your belly and smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've decided to continue to post/blog on IVF.ca to make a stand -- for what is right. It's totally your choice but I think the general opinion of the board is the PG ppl are welcome there. It seems to be a minority position for some that need therapy that it's a closed board for non-PG ppl only. Take a break, a breather, but come back and you will get the support you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun! Im so glad that you are still updating here, because I have decided that I need a loooong break from the site too and wont be going back there. I have had enough of people making me feel uncomfortable (among other things).....but anyways I'm glad I can still see where your at :)
    cjdr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the need for some distance, emotions are certainly running high there! I am glad you are still blogging here!

    Mat clothes - I am so jealous! I tried, but I am not there yet. Soon, I hope!

    capo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun, I am so sorry about all the drama I know that you care so much about that site and I know how much this must pain you! I am glad you are continuing to blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just recently started following your blog after reading a post on IVF.ca and as someone who is just starting the whole IVF process I enjoy reading the joy of other ppl miracles. Hearing of pregnancies can be upsetting but it has never bothered me when I hear of someone who has struggled and finally has success. Keep blogging and try to tune the noise out---let that little bean only hear positive music!

    ReplyDelete