Monday, June 14, 2010

Wonderful weekend!!!

What a wonderful weekend. One I never thought Aaron and I would experience. On Saturday night Mom and Dad called us over to have dinner because they had a gift for the baby. We thought that was so cute. We ordered in Chinese food, so yummy. Side note, I am finally getting my appetite back J So we had dinner and then Dad brought in my old hamper. They bought it at Eaton’s (yes I am dating myself) and it is in perfect condition. We get it for our baby, it is a very cute blue, pink, white and yellow plaid! Inside was a few onesies, wash cloths, sleepers (adorable) and super cute Classic Winnie The Pooh outfit with a hat and blanket and a ceramic dish set by Beatrix Potter and a very adorable picture frame from Hallmark…It says “Baby to bee” with a cute bumble bee on it J We are very lucky, well, this baby is very lucky and loved so much already.

On Sunday it was a rainy day so Mom drove down and we went to lunch with her and took her to Babies R US. I tell ya, that store is so much more fun when you are shopping for own miracle. We picked a bunch of stuff that we really like and got an idea of what we will be spending for our miracle.

I have my appt at our fertility clinic again on the 22nd of June, with our interim OB until we get to our official OB. We will be doing the IPS testing the week after June 22nd. Our 1st OB appt is on August 3rd.

Have I said how much I am in love with my bean…and so enjoying every minute of being pregnant…??


Pics to follow...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Enjoy every momment!!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that all sounds so nice from your parents, how sweet! It's awesome when you can use the same things as when you were a kid, nice to pass it on! Love reading your updates, happy preggo lady lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you guys! We are all so happy for you. I enjoy reading all of your blogs about your journey. It makes me smile.

    Love,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete