Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Our teddy bear :)

The U/S lady said in one of the pics our baby looks like a cuddly teddy bear...so that has stuck!! I still prefer miracle bean :)

U/S was perfect! Our DR said "super" and that pregnancy suits me Felt good after that. 2 arms, 2 legs...and the bean looks like a baby now!! I think that helped make it feel more real.

I got in the car on the way home and cried...since I updated FB from the parking lot and sent close friends emails and the response I got made me cry...we are so loved and this baby is so loved and wanted, it made me feel so blessed.

Here is the most recent pic of our natural miracle surprise :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Picture to be re-sized...with the help of a friend :)
    Will update later

    Megs & Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so happy to see that things continue to go well.

    D

    ReplyDelete