Thursday, September 30, 2010

Feel like we won the lottery

So it looks like the U/S tech at ISIS really fudged up my numbers on my cervix length or I got someone elses results - AGAIN!!

Went to the specialst at Credit Valley Hospital which is affiliated with our OB - and we are at 3.9-4.1! PERFECT the nurse said. I was all worried I would not get answers, and right after your u/s you go see the nurse and she said it was perfect! The U/S from my 20 week one at ISIS said 2.5!! BIGGGGG difference!

Anyway, feels like we won the lottery and I am back to my happy self :) Baby is crazy active today, and that makes mommy smile!

ALSO - My Mom came with me to my u/s and she got to see the baby and the baby yawning!! So cute - Best moment :)

3 comments:

  1. awww...Im so happy for you Megan! Look at it this way, you got a chance to see baby again unexpectedly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are able to relax and what a great experience for your Mom to see baby!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww so nice your mom got see baby! So exciting, thank god it's all good! Awww the baby was yawning, too sweet!

    ReplyDelete