Saturday, September 11, 2010

Names!!

So we finally narrowed our choices down for a girl's name and boy's name :)
Both start with "A", and that is all your getting :)
We are keeping our choices a secret until that wonderful day when baby bean Harris will enter our lives and we will fall in love all over again :)

I am so looking forward to meeting our miracle and feeling that instant love connection...the next few months I hope fly by!

So it looks like everyone thinks boy, and I am one of the only ones who think we are having a girl. Aaron thinks boy too - and usually, he is right! We will see! Whatever our miracle child is, we will be over joyed!

All the items we registered for are on sale this weekend!!! Oh how I would love to go on a shopping spree...I guess that would mean getting showered today LOL

1 comment: