Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quick update

Today we are 22 weeks and 4 days...I can't believe it! Time is flying by.

We started clearing out the closet in the baby's room, took us a good few hours, because you know one chore leads to another, leads to another. Next step is paint, finding that darn Beatrix Potter Fabric...and bring the crib and bookshelf/change table up :)

The baby is super active...loving every minute of it...a wonderful friend of ours dropped off a gift basket for baby to be :) Full of diapers, body wash and cream :) It was very sweet of her.

Sounds like my Sister really wants to throw a shower for me...so from what I have been told, it will happen in November...Kinda glad I know, so I can be prepared and not show up in jeans etc...lol

Aaron has felt the baby move a few times...when you can actually see my belly moving, the baby stops...and he misses it...lol


So question - Lets see what you readers think I am having...girl or boy??

Some days I feel girl, and others I feel boy, and when I had a dream...it was a boy in the car seat...should be interesting to see what you all think...

6 comments:

  1. I am going to say boy. But really, it is a wild guess.

    Can you post more baby bump pics? I love to see how you are growing!!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so funny that everyone has said Boy! Your right it is a wild guess lol. I thought I would be alone in guessing a boy because everyone was saying girl before lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say it's a boy too!!
    Hugs
    Kat

    ReplyDelete