Friday, November 5, 2010

Been a while...

Time is flying by, and with no internet at home, I am finding it hard on my BlackBerry to update our blog. Sometime the BB lets me, and other times it won’t.

We are almost 31 weeks pregnant this Sunday!! 9 Weeks until our miracles EDD!!!!
We basically have everything ready, nursery, car seats installed, a few outfits, a BEAUTIFUL outfit from Mexx to bring the miracle home in, and diapers etc…All we need is the baby now J We are both getting so excited.

Our shower is coming up, so excited to share our joy with most of our friends and family. I have also learned who our true friends are. I was really upset my Oma wasn’t coming to our shower, as this is her first great grandchild, but when I learned a few of our close friends (thought we were close) weren’t either, that really hurt, and has taught me to take a step back, and learn who our true friends really are. It is not about the gifts, but celebrating our miracle with us…We took so long to get here…I know it might not seem like a lot to some people, but it means a lot to Aaron and I.

The baby is kicking so strong these days, it is amazing, even in the middle of the night when the little monkey wakes me up; I wake with a smile on my face. I am really enjoying my pregnancy and I think I will really miss being pregnant, I have never felt better…but sooooo excited to finally meet the little monkey and find out if it is a girl or boy

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe that you only have 9 weeks left!! How time flies!!! Enjoy these last moments. I wish I could be there for your shower; I hate the distance between us :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get why you are not coming - and I wish we lived closer...I will come with the baby in the spring to MTL, I promise :)
    And you have been such a support to me, it is amazing!
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I would be there in an instant if I could.

    ReplyDelete