Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hospital tour and biweekly OB appts

Today we hit 31 weeks - still can't believe we are finally pregnant!! It hit me the other day, I am going to be a Mommy, and Aaron is going to be an amazing Daddy...

We have our tour of Credit Valley L&D tomorrow night, looking forward to it, maybe it will sink in that we could be there in 9 weeks, give or take!

I am not nervous of the labour, I might change my mind once the pain hits, but right now, I am super excited and I know I have to go through labour to finally meet our miracle...still don't have a feeling either way if the baby is a girl or a boy...I keep flip flopping...

We are now on biweekly OB appts :).


Megan, Aaron and Baby to be - Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow time flies for you!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOw! 9 weeks left!? Seems like just yesterday both you and Amanda found out you were pregnant, and she just had her baby the other day!

    14 weeks left for me!

    ReplyDelete