Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tomorrow is the big U/S

Might not seem big to most, but to us, this is a big appt.  This U/S will decide if we need a c-section or we can have a normal delivery.

I am really hoping for a normal delivery.  I want that moment of the baby being born and being placed on my chest and finding out the gender.  On the other hand, I hate blood, so maybe a c-section where the drape is up, I would be okay with.  I know either way, as long as our miracle gets to us healthy, I am good with.  I am at peace with either at this point.  I have known people that have had normal deliveries and people who have had c-sections, all have healthy babies

 

Excited to see how much our little one has grown.

 

Oh yes, and next person who says “you must be due at any time” might get a smack!!  It is just the way I am carrying, I do not even look pregnant from behind

 

I am flip flopping on names – I think we will bring our names with us to the hospital and see what this miracle looks like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment