Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Great OB appt again

It makes me feel on top of the world when I have a wonderful OB appt.

H/B was 170 again – makes me think girl, seems to go up and down – OB said because my baby is so active the h/b was up

My blood pressure was excellent

Gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks, right on target

We have our last u/s this Friday – really hoping Aaron can get the time off work – to see if the placenta moved and we can have a normal delivery, I really do not want a c-section…

The OB said we can find out the sex and weight at this appt – but we have waited this long, we will keep the sex a secret…but excited to hear the weight, Dr. Smith said about 3 lbs right now J

The baby is also still head down, DR said he/she shouldn’t move or turn around anymore – woohoo – and he/she is curled up on my left side, that is why I feel all the kicks, punches etc on my right side J

Less than 9 weeks until our EDD!!!

2 comments: