Monday, November 29, 2010

Dear baby...

Dear Baby Harris...

Mommy & Daddy had a fun filled day yesterday hosted by your Grandma and Aunt Jessica. We celebrated your impending arrival with close family and friends. You were spoiled...and everyone loves you so much already and can't wait to meet you...but not as much as Mommy and Daddy...

I still remembers the day I found out I was pregnant - complete shock and utter excitement...we had waited for 3 years to get pregnant and finally we are finally blessed with you...I will never forget the day we had our first U/S - May 14th...tears filled our eyes as we watched you in my belly and your heart flicker away...that was hands down the best day ever ...knowing you were growing and thriving made our lives...we were so ecstatic we drove right up to Grandma's to show her your first picture...she was thrilled as well. Grandpa was on business but of course we emailed him your picture.

We had lots of U/S's and it was super exciting watching you grow inside me.

We decided not to find out your gender - I have flip flopped and am still not convinced either way if you are a boy or a girl...Daddy thinks girl...:). Be warned, if you are a girl, Daddy has huge fishing plans for you, no matter if you are a girl or a boy...his eyes sparkle when he talks about the future with you in our lives...Daddy is over the moon waiting for you...

We went on holidays for a week to Kincardine and that is when every afternoon I could feel flutters and looked forward to it...August 13th I felt your first kick...I was at work, and cried...feeling you kick and squirm makes mommy so happy and calm knowing your healthy and active...my growing belly is also another sign how well you are doing.

Today I am 34 weeks and 1 day pregnant and Daddy and I have your room all ready, lots of clothes and diapers all set. We want you to stay put as long as possible...be as big and healthy as you can!!

If I could wish anything for you right now, it would be to be healthy and happy. Healthy is the most important...we have lots of life's little lessons we will teach you and instill along the way.

Daddy and I are so looking forward to meeting you, looking into your eyes and falling more in love with our blessing. We can't wait to hold you in our arms and protect you and love you. Looking forward to bath-times, reading, Sunday family dinners, camping...so excited

Mommy is in tears just thinking how wonderful our lives are going to be with you here - finally a family we dreamed of for years...we love you beyond words...look forward to finally meeting you...xoxo love always and forever, Mommy...and Daddy
Megan, Aaron and Baby to be - Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and a great letter! Your little one is going to be so lucky :)
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete